- Zeitronix nDash display is Preconfigured for easy Plug and Play use with the Zt-2, Zt-3 or combination of both.
- Display and data log AFR, RPM, EGT, Vacuum/Boost, TPS, and configurable User Inputs from one or two Zt-2s
- Run a Dual Zt-2 or Zt-3 configuration for left and right cylinder bank AFR values!
- 4.4" Touch-Screen offers 480x272 resolution using TFT LCD technology.
- 24-bit full color display with contrast ratio of 350:1
- Dimensions are 5” x 3” x 0.75”, weight is only 0.5 lbs, (127mm x 77mm x 19mm, 275 grams)
- Full OBDII support for display of parameters such as Mass Air Flow, Spark Advance, Coolant Temperature, and many more! (OBDII is not required for use with the Zt-2 and Zt-3.)
- Generic OBDII, Enhanced Ford, Chrysler and GM drivers.
- For additional two channels nDash analog inputs are mapped to Zeitronix sensors.
- Data logging support onto removable memory card -- no laptop or PDA required.
- Auto Adjusting backlight, night mode, and low power standby.
- Calculate Horsepower, Torque, 0 to 60 Performance, MPG and set configurable trip counters.
- Diagnose and clear check engine light error codes.
- OBDII and Plug and Play Zeitronix Zt-2 cables included.
- N-Dash Zt-2 license included
- Simple and secure windshield-mounted display.
- Log Zt-2, Zt-3 data and OBDII data on optional MMC/SD memory cards (up to 4GB in size).
- Supports Full OBDII for 1996 and newer vehicles (Zt-2 parameters from any vehicle)
- Log and View up to 24 parameters at once for hours at a time
- Zt-2 to N-Dash connector cable included
- Connect two to log left and right cylinder banks in our Dual Zt-2 configuration
- Zeitronix nDash Display: Full color, touch screen display.
- Windshield Mount: Sticks to your windshield using a suction cup and lever. The lever increases the suction when mounting and then functions as a quick release when removing the display. Direction and angles are fully adjustable.
- Zt-2 Cable: Connects to the Zt-2 Serial Data Cable and to back of DashDAQ Display. The Orange and Brown wiring allow for a Second Zt-2 to be connected! (Dual-Zt-2 connector available separately)
- OBDII Cable: Connect to your vehicles OBDII port. Both the Zt-2 cable and OBDII cable can be used simultaneously.
- USB Cable: Use this to connect the Zeitronix-DashDAQ display to a computer for software updates and new features.
ZEITRONIX NDASH OBDII TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
For a very limited time ALL parts come with a discount until stockk runs out!!
This item is currently on special for a limited time whilst stocks last.