A8 Head Up Display!
A8 HUD is specially designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehcle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It can prevent the driver breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. More importantly, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
1. Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
2. Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
3. Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle.
4. The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
5. Working temperature: -40 - 80 Deg.C
1. Plug and play, HUD can automatically adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII.
2. Overspeed reminding, the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
3. Shift reminder, it will remind the driver to gear up to save fuel when the engine speed and vehicle speed come to a certain ratio.
4. Fatigue driving alarm, after driving for 4 hours, the fatigue driving indicator light will flash to remind the driver to have a rest.
5. Automatic adjustment of luminance, brightness can be changed with change in the outside world.
6. Multi-functional display, clock, rotate speed, water temperature, battery voltage, throttle angle and fuel consumption.
7. Real-time one hundred kilometer / instantaneous fuel consumption, display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometer when the vehicle is moving.
8. Engine speed alarm, it contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
9. Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
Warm Note: This item is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007. Please notice it.
Please make sure whether your car has the OBD2 interface
Material: Plastic, Electronic Components
Screen: 5.5 inch
Display Content: Speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers average fuel consumption,voltage, speed alarm, water temperature alarm, voltage alarm,shift remind, fatigue driving remind, fault code elimination
Data measurements: Clock,engine temperature,fuel consumption,live data,reads and clears trouble codes,RPM,throttle position,Vehicle speed
Package weight: 0.304 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 7.50 x 1.30 cm / 5.12 x 2.95 x 0.51 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.80 x 13.00 x 4.30 cm / 6.61 x 5.12 x 1.69 inches
Package Contents: 1 x A8 Head Up Display, 1 x Reflective Film, 1 x OBD Cable ( 1.5M ), 1 x Antiskid Pad, 1 x English User Manual
5.5 inch OBD II Car HUD Head UP Display with Speed Fatigue Warnin
For a very limited time ALL parts come with a discount until stockk runs out!!
This item is currently on special for a limited time whilst stocks last.